Friday, November 02, 2012

3D2N Hatyai Trip

Finally, I got to travel to Hatyai (19-21 Sept) right before my graduation day with my parents. I searched some information regarding transport to Hatyai as well as accommodation and food during my stay in Hatyai. I didn't get to visit the famous Klonghae floating market as the market open during weekends.

I went to Hatyai using a van which cost me RM55 for 2 ways. I chose A.G. Express Services as recommended by my friend. They were pretty punctual and did a pick up at my staying area. For more information regarding the transport to Hatyai, you can read this. I downloaded a map for ease to walk around Hatyai. 
I walked around the grey area (big black circle) as well the market at the clock tower. I used tuk-tuk to Diana Department Store (small black circle) which cost THB20 per person.  
i stayed here: Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel
at the Thai border (photo credit to dad)
the view from my room
Fried kueh tiaw and sugar cane juice
fruits and flowers 
Niphat Uthit 3 Rd.
Clock Tower
Lunchie~~
Chestnut
something to cool down during a hot day
hawker-style snack...
tom yum for dinner. awesome.
shop for dress opposite Diana Department Store (photo credit to dad)
some random foodie in Diana Department Store
hawker food around Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel
some desserts
Kueh Tiaw Duck Noodle Soup
*remember to try the body massage.

0 thoughts :